My hate for computers

Over the last week I have finally been able to get back to livecrumbs and gnome-shell in general. Well last night I did something very stupid and I lost half of my work on my netbook. I will not exactly say what I did because I really don't want the specifics documented anywhere.

Regardless to say I will have to redo a lot of the work I had pieced together over time. The good news is I do have some patches and such here and there that will help me remember specifics. I will hopefully have everything back together this weekend. I am using this opportunity to make most my work consumable upstream. That means getting maximized window, demands attention and countless other patches merged upstream.

For people tracking LiveCrumbs I apologize for the delay. I just pushed changes which should bring in master for mutter and gnome-shell and should work, just without major changes.

posted on Friday, September 04, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment